We collected data from GPS tracking devices in trucks with routes from Peterborough to Mississauga over a 4-week period. The GPS system tracked the number of vehicles passing our trucks.
An average of 50,000 vehicles a day passed our trucks!
When you consider the cost of various forms of advertising this offers you the lowest (CPM) cost per thousand impressions* of any type of advertising available today.
*impressions = number of cars that pass the truck
The Becker Group conducted a recent study concerning the effectiveness of vehicle and mobile advertising.
- 98% thought the ads created a positive image of the advertised business.
- 97% were able to recall the advertisement on the truck.
- 96% believed that that mobile advertising had a greater impact than billboard advertising.
(Source 3M Canada)
Consider these statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association:
- More than 95% are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- One vehicle wrap generates between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times more than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.